Don't Shrink Back

Thinking about my daughter, and praying with her and all that. Thinking about how I would be broken if she were to choose the world and think me a fool for choosing God. That intellectual pinch still stings. But, I know that should it come to her having to find God the long route (the only route?), I still have to display confidence in the Lord. I can be shaken by every doubt and every trial, but, Lord, help me stand steadfast in You.

1 Cor 9:27
Heb 10:39

Lord Jesus, help me to see clearly that I am not a quitter, You have put Your Spirit within me to do great things for Your Kingdom. So, help me to walk, run, do, and be with purpose, not as a shadowboxer tucked away, but as one ready always for action.

In Jesus Name,

Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've Found Jesus

I Vow an Ego Crushing Vow

"Follow Me" Crazy Horse Summons Jesus Christ