Show Me a Revelation

How do you know your wife loves you? How do you know God does? How do you know your wife loves you? How do you know God does? With both you kind of have to look for the evidence. It's little things, so pay attention! Today, I needed a reminder that God wants me to be whole and in connection with Him. I was kind of deflated because I'd been praying that a friend's cheating wife get a revelation of God, and I was like "I need a freakin' revelation of God." So I looked at where Jesus spoke about His ministry in Isaiah 61:1-3 (also was reading CoD "Leader of Worship"). Good stuff.

Lord Jesus, be my leader today. And let me follow Your leading. In small ways, and even big, show me that You dwell in me through Your Spirit, so that I can build in confidence of Your love. Thank You, Lord for this day.

In Jesus Name,

Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've Found Jesus

I Vow an Ego Crushing Vow

"Follow Me" Crazy Horse Summons Jesus Christ